Version 0.95c finished:
- allotement updated: the users personal sfv-settings are no longer changed
- size of directorys with more than 4 GB is now calculated correctly
- racer: speed now has 5 digits before the point
Some minor changes:
- improved racer
- fixed bad progress bar when user disconnect during upload
- advertisement files are also chmod'ed now
- added checkbox wether racer.sav should be chmod'ed or not
view some screenshots
Bugfixing is over and some changes also made it into the new version:
- fixed bugs with sfv-files (0 bytes size, .SFV not recognized)
- fixed userfile format - allotment works again
- fixed and improved racer
- added extra newdir lists for each module
- added possibility to disable sfv features for folders with specific names
- added minimum user level for "post message" and "post request" command
The most obvious change surely is this most cool new site-desing. Many thanks to JediSthlm who made it. Great work!
Finally it is done: I revised all the old features and added some new ones. In detail, the changes are:
- bugs fixed: all features that stopped working now run again. In addition, the "site bug-o-rama" site-command lists all known bugs and who found them: your chance to eternal fame!
- modular configuration: now you can set up different configurations for different parts of your server.
- racer info: free to configure racer info.
- and with every copy of MultiScript comes a shiny new .hlp file instead of the old .txt!
Update: multiscript.rulez is now history, added "site
makem3u" that creates a playlist of the current directory,
mp3linker now allows you to put the "today"-link
wherever you want. Chmod also really works now even with
very big sfvs.
You're lucky, I was bored. So I made some changes:
- First of all I fixed all dates on this site.
- Secondly, I fixed this chmod-stuff. Now it should
- Changed some features that now take wildcards (*
and ?): force upload sfv first, upload files in sfv
only anddeny filename.
- MultiCD support can now be disabled for features
you don't want it for.
- Option to set ownership of all MultiScript files
in a folder to the uploader, so this user can delete
the whole dir.
- Advertisement feature: allows to auto-copy a certain
file in completed dirs.
- Last but not least: merged tag info and sfv completed.
When a folder is completed, you have only one file/folder
containing status and tag information.
The good news are: i've added a feature: multi-Cd-support.
The bad (bad for you :)) news are: study starts again
and judging from the experience collected during the
last half year I will have no time working on MS. So
I hope the important things work as they should. If
you have any problems, you can mail me though. Maybe
it's something simple.
Bugs fixed: error message when executing chmod.exe;
also improved mp3linker. Now there should be no more
problems with Win2k.
Made some changes: the pop up window is now hidden
and the internal mp3linker is finished. I've made a
new site command for the newdir list. If you want to
upgrade from version 0.90, delete the file "ms.cfg"
in RaidenFTPD's directory first!
There also was a bug concerning boards - the time of
the entrys wasn't saved, I fixed this. Sadly, you will
loose your old boards when upgrading. You have to delete
them yourself, refer to upgrade-infos on the download
Some other new features have been added, like moving
completed directorys and creating playlists.
OK, I have reached a point where I can release this
version 0.90. There have been some serious changes.
See the about page for details on what's new and what's
Well, first semester is over and here I am again. I'm
just working on some new version of MultiScript ; it
won't just be an update but a completely rebuild (written
in C++), with more graphics, some new features (like
a newdir list) and some old features (boards that are
completely free to configure). Hopefully I'll get finished
with everything in about a month or two because then
semester 2 starts and I'll be gone for another half
I fixed some bug that occured using MultiScript with
not-mp3 servers (the "reupload a song" folder).
Furthermore you can now auto-post filled requests in
also added a feature that creates upload-info-files.
Every file uploaded is logged there with name of uploader,
date and time of upload.
There won't be many updates in the near future, for
I've started studying and that takes lots of time. I'll
keep working on MultiScript but progress will slow down.
I'm going to release new versions on this site as soon
as they are finished.
I've moved my page to some ad-free space. Make sure
to visit iguanaMUSiC. Great MP3-tutorial (german) and
many cool links.
New Page online, not that much content up to now.
I'm trying to put some extended MultiScript-Info online,
FAQs and stuff.